At Pastures Way Surgery, we work together to provide you with a suitable and convenient appointment. Our receptionists have been trained to ask you general questions so that an appropriate consultation can be arranged quickly and efficiently. We request that patients describe their problem accurately, so that this process can work effectively.
Appointments can be made by:
- Phoning the surgery reception between 08:00 and 18:30
- Via the appointment desk at the surgery reception between 08:30 and 18.15
- Online through the booking service (click here for more information)
Online Booking and Cancellation Service
Registered patients are now able to book and cancel appointments online. You will require a unique username and password to use this service.
Registering for the online service:
Patients who are registered with the practice will need their own individual login details to access their records due to confidentiality. To receive your unique username, please visit the surgery’s reception desk in person with appropriate documents that confirm your identity and your address.
Suitable documents to confirm identity and address are:
- Proof of Identity: Passport or Driving License
- Proof of Address: Utility Bill or Bank Statement
After checking these documents, the receptionists will be able to supply you with a unique username and password so you can logon to the online system.